Thank you for considering registration in our directory! It is designed to help families find your service and connect you with other in-home euthanasia providers across the country. You now have the ability to generate local and national referrals and foster strong working relationships. Veterinarians - please feel free to contact the directory management at
with any questions you may have. We respond usually same day or Monday following the weekend.
What registration provides for you:
- Prepares clients with information about in-home euthanasia
- Improves the client's ability to find you online
- Provides clients with pertinent information about you before they call
- Keeps you updated on developments in euthanasia techniques, veterinary hospice care,
and the human-animal bond.
- Connects you with other in-home euthanasia providers across the country
- Defines your service territory for other veterinarians considering a similar service in
your home state.
- Allows you to learn from other registered euthanasia providers using our online discussion board - currently up and running
- Provides a discount for Dr. Cooney's In-Home Pet Euthanasia Techniques eBook: 33% off using our coupon code
There is an annual $100 fee for this site: a wonderful investment toward marketing and networking.